August 11, 2006

My animals

I feel like sharing pictures of my animals with you. This is my cat, Twitch. He's a big sweetie. I adopted him last year after my kitty, Sammy, passed away. He's six years old, and the biggest lover cat I've ever known. He's also the most mellow cat I've ever met. You could do almost anything to him, and he just doesn't care. Don't ask me where he got his name though; he came named that way. He does do a psycho kitty thing from time to time, so maybe that's where it came from. I really have no idea.

This is my kitty, Smokey. I've had her for ten years now. I adopted her when she was just a tiny little kitten. She's a good kitty, although she can be a pain sometimes. But I love her dearly. She's very picky about who she likes, being a Siamese, but she really has me as her human. She got her name when she was a baby, and looked like a little puff of smoke.

And to round out our little animal family is my guinea pig, Tottie. She's named after Lady Tottington from Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Wererabbit. I bought her a couple of months ago for my son. She's his guinea pig, even if I do take care of her for him. She's not as loving as a cat, but she doesn't mind being held or petted, once you catch her that is. And she'll devour lettuce like there's no tomorow. Don't mind the red eye thing...that's just her Terminator impersonation.

So there's my animals. Hope you enjoyed seeing my furry family!

No comments: