November 18, 2005

Finally, a job

I can't believe it. After bitching about not having a job, I got one.

I went to the mall today to drop off a bunch of applications I had filled out. While I was there, I also grabbed an application for the Honey Baked Ham Company. http://www.honeybaked.com/ Sure, it's seasonal, and will probably only go through the first of January, but at least it's something. Finally, some money for me.

The funny thing is I put in my application today, and the guy called me a couple of hours later and offered me the job over the phone. I didn't even have an interview! Hope it works out alright. I really need the cash right now. No Christmas gifts, no paid bills, no gas money, etc.

I hope to find something more permanat by the time this one ends. Hopefully I can finally get out of food. I'm so sick of having a job that envolves food!

Wish me luck!

No comments: