February 20, 2006

Where the heck did my sex drive go?

I know I used to have one, once upon a time.

I looked under the bed. Nothing but rabid dust bunnies the size of shoes.

I checked under the couch. No luck. A couple of moldy cheerios. At least, I think that's what they used to be.

I checked in the basement, but couldn't find it there either. I even looked through my still packed boxes, thinking that maybe I had forgotten to unpack it. Nope, not their either.

Odd.

I'm don't think I will find it in this house. I think it wandered off and got lost. A ha! A quest! Now to find the right person to help me search for it. ;) After all, a quest done alone isn't exactly fun.

3 comments:

Bainwen Gilrana said...

Did you look between the cushions of your couch? I've lost a lot of things in that sort of place. Or maybe under the seats in your car?

It's probably not in your house at all. Mine was lost and I couldn't find it at all until I moved out to a new apartment. And then, surprise! There it was, bigger and better than ever! ;-)

Lizzy Leigh said...

I suppose I should try the couch cushions. I'm certain it's around *somewhere*. I may have to leave town to find it though. ;)

Tirithien said...

Just search, and find the right person to look with. :-)