April 26, 2006

Bad dreams

I really, really hate having bad dreams, especially when they involve my ex husband. It used to be that I dreamed of my first ex-husband, the one who was so abusive to me. Last night, it was my son's father.

I've been dreaming of him off and on for about a week now, and they're never good dreams. Last night was the worst though. He was screaming at me, calling me a worthless whore, an unfit mother, and he would never let me see our son again. I woke up just terrified.

I had to call my fiend to calm down. Yes it was 430 in the morning, didn't mind a bit. Thank goodness for that.

I don't even want to dream like that again. Reality is enough.

3 comments:

Bainwen Gilrana said...

Aww, that sounds horrible. Real life is hard enough-- dreams should be a respite!

Anonymous said...

Your "fiend" is always happy to help. ;)

Tirithien said...

If you need, I can pass along some lucid dreaming tips- it helps you redirect the dream as you like, turning a nightmare on its ear.