June 07, 2006

Accidentally in love

So if you read my post about falling in love with my best friend, you're probably wondering what became of all that. I'm happy to tell you that he read my blog, we talked about it, and we're now together, and very happily in love. Turns out he was in love with me too, but he had the same fears I did about long distance relationships. But we decided to say "to hell with it" and give it a go.

He came up to see me on St. Patrick's day, and we've been together ever since. It's so hard being away from each other though. We see each other every couple of weeks, but it's never enough.

Our friends are also a MI/OH couple, but they're only about 45 minutes apart. We call them The Lucky Bastards. Although Bainwin points out to me that we're all lucky bastards, having found our soulmates. She's right.

So I didn't mean to do it, but I fell in love with my best friend. Thank the gods!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your friend sounds like he's the one who is the lucky bastard. :)

Lizzy Leigh said...

You should know. :p

Anonymous said...

I do, indeed, my love. :)

Bainwen Gilrana said...

Awww.... ;-)