June 27, 2006

Oh happy day...a job transfer has come my way!

I've been talking to the BF about moving down there to be with him. Well one major setback, of course, would be a job for me. Turns out that the Home Depot offers job transfers for it's employees. So I talked to my HR manager the other day and told her the situation. Then I gave her a list of the stores I'm interested in transfering to, and she emailed their HR managers. Well, one of them called me today! I have to go home and call him back, but it looks like I might have a job waiting for me when I move. Yeah!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Squeeeeee!

*tackle kisses*

Bainwen Gilrana said...

Super-squee!

So, how did it go when you called him back?

Lizzy Leigh said...

I talked to the human resourses guy at the one store, and he sounded very detremined to get me a job there. I should be speaking the the assistant manager next week, and then hopefully I'll have my transfer. Whoopie!

Anonymous said...

I believe that this news calls for additional "squees" and further "tackle kisses".

Squeeeeeee!

*tackle kisses*

:)