June 23, 2008

Stupid people

Wow...it's amazing the crap people pass around as "true", especially in election years. I'm not sure that passing around things that aren't even true is more scarey than the fact that people would see it is all crap if they would take 5 minutes to actually research it.

Like this gem from snopes.com: Obama is the anti-christ

Obama isn't the anti-christ! For fuck's sake people...you claim to be "right thinking Christians", but you're too stupid to even crack open your own bibles? Even I, as a non-Chrisitan, know that the book of Revelations doesn't say these things. Know how I know? I looked at a bible! I checked online resourced.

Oh, I know, I know, the media is "controlled" by the liberals, and everything on the internet is true. Dummies.

This one is my new favorite though: Obama's book

It's very easy to think Obama is a "scary black liberal" when reading the quotes out of context. And, again, if you got off your lazy butt and did a little, oh I don't know, research, you'd find out the truth. But oh no...those tricky liberals have controll of all the websites except Fauxnews!!1!!! elevnty-one!!!

The funny thing is, I bet that if similar lies were going out there about the conservative canidate, (and there are) I'm sure the right wing nuts would be freaking out about the lies the liberal devils are spreading.

Seriously folks, do some research and pay attention to the facts instead of wading through the bullshit and just taking it.

Whatever happened to free thinking? Seriously.

You have my pity.

No comments: