April 28, 2008

A most beautiful wedding

April 12th, 2008. Finally, the day I was able to marry my best friend, my chillas.

It was such a beautiful day. We were supposed to have it outside, but it was freezing cold, so we moved it to the reception site. But who cares?! All of our family and friends were there, and it was amazing. Lots of our "imaginary" friends from snopes were there, as well as our family members, and other various people we cared about.

My dad and Nicholas walked me down the asile to Joe. I was shaking so bad, I could barely walk! Dad handed me over to Joe and said "take her before she has a nervous breakdown." Our minister, Kris, did a beautiful job. Joe and I wrote our own vows. I was almost crying through the whole thing, and I know I had several of our friends in tears.

The whole thing was done in about 10 minutes, but it was so fabulous to finally be married to each other! I am still over the moon about it, and I'm sure I will be for a long time to come.



My SIL, Kristie, made the world's most beautiful, and delicious cake:

There's more pictures here if you'd like to see them. And there's more to come!

Lady's and gentlemen: Mr and Mrs Vasquez.

No comments: